Maple Syrup Festivals
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Open house: 1:00-4:00PM
See what the festivals are all about with this slideshow from the 2011 Maple Syrup Festivals!
PRE-REGISTRATION for Saturday's festival is closed, but WALK-INS ARE WELCOME! Follow the directions below to find us out at the Festival tomorrow!
Join us for what has become our most popular event of the year! Sap collecting, syrup cooking, horse-drawn rides, demonstrations, and hot maple syrup sundaes await the whole family during this fun-filled event!
$5 - Adults
FREE - CSB/SJU student Arboretum members
FREE - Member Youth (ages 17 & under)
FREE - Monastery Members - Saint John's Abbey & Saint Benedict's Monastery
$10 - Adults
$5 - CSB/SJU student nonmenbers
$5 - Youth nonmembers (ages 4 to 17)
FREE - Child nonmembers (ages 3 & under)
Receive $1 off each person (up to $10 per family) if you preregister by NOON on the Friday before the festival you are attending. Please note that scouts participating in the patch program must preregister but are not eligible for the preregistration discount.
NO REFUNDS AFTER NOON ON THE FRIDAY BEFORE THE FESTIVAL YOU REGISTER TO ATTEND.
Call 320-363-3163 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.
Check-in will be near the Saint John's Prep School on the Old Entrance Road
The Sugar Shack is approximately 0.8 miles from the New Science Center at Saint John's University.
- Take the Saint John’s University exit from Interstate I-94 and head towards campus
- Take a left at the 4-way stop and drive past Science Lot 1 and Science Lot 2 towards the Prep school
- The road forks and you can either go right to the Prep School or left down the Old Entrance Road
- Registration will be visible to the left
- Take a right to park in the lots near the Prep School
(Overflow parking in Science Lots 1 and 2)
- We will have signs and volunteers helping to direct traffic and parking for the festival.