Part-time job opportunities are available to help students pay for school while learning valuable skills. Priority for on-campus employment is given to students who apply for financial aid and qualify for need-based financial assistance based on their family's income and financial circumstances.
Applying for Jobs
Students who apply for financial aid and are offered a student employment award will be sent a link to the CSB/SJU job board in June. All on-campus jobs are posted on the job board and include a job description, name of supervisor and application instructions.
Work Waiting List
Students who don't qualify for need-based aid or who do not apply for need-based aid can ask to have their name added to the work waiting list. Typically, jobs open to the waiting list in late September or early October.
SELT - Student Employment Leadership Team
SELT is a diverse group of CSB/SJU students and staff providing professional development sessions for student employees and supervisors. SELT is committed to enhancing leadership and lifelong transferable skills in student employees. Examples of SELT events include: Creating Successful Work Relationships with Your Peers, Conflict Management, Supervising a Diverse Workplace, and Appreciation Carnival
- Academic Departments Teaching Assistant, Office Assistant, Tutor
- Athletics Sports Manager, Statistician, Office Assistant, Athletic Trainer
- Bookstores Bookstore/Convenience Store Associate, Student Manager
- Campus Ministry Student Campus Minister, Musician
- Custodial Services Custodial Assistant, Custodial Supervisor
- Fine Arts Programming Gallery Assistant, Technical Staff, Usher
- Food/Dining Service Dining Service Associate, Refectory Supervisor
- Information Technology Lab Assistant, Office Asstant, Programmer
- Libraries Circulation Desk Assistant, Office Assistant, Stack Maintenance
- Residential Life Desk Receptionist, Office Assistant
- Security/Life Safety Student Security Officer, Student Dispatcher, Lifeguard
- Student Activities Event Assistant, Peer Leadership Trainer, Life Study Trainer, Leadership Development Assistant, Orientation Coordinator